Tuesday 26 December 2017

Pochemuchka - Development


Process:
This again was a pretty straightforward to create as I spent time trying to make the question mark look accurate and fit the space within the frame nicely when roughing. It took a few attempts to get the curves of the question mark super smooth and to make sure the thickness was the same all the way round. With a lot of tweaking I think it turned out pretty good. I then created a dot which had the same diameter as the question mark to keep everything consistent. This was place in the centre of the space on the right to create balance. Due to the simple nature of the definition, I could choose pretty much any colour. I wasnted something quite bright and started with a mustard yellow. This then changed to a bright green in the end to make it dissimilar to the colour of the sunrise symbol. 

No comments:

Post a Comment