Friday 15 December 2017

Gigil - Development

Process:
This again was one that wasn't too difficult to create, possibly because I was happy with the composition within one of the roughs and was able to use this as a reference for the digital one. I created the fingers the same was as in the last post, by creating a rectangle and curving the two corners as far as they would go. I then made the squishy shape by drawing a square but adding points on both sides of the fingers where they meet the edge of the frame, and one at the point of the finger. Curving these points made the square appear squashed. 


The colours used to begin with were just for the ease of being able to see the different elements while working. I then changed this to a pastel purple- a colour I believe represents 'cute' well and then found the fingers were too light. I then kept adjusting the colours (which I forgot to take screeshots of) until they contrasted well.

No comments:

Post a Comment