Wednesday 10 January 2018

Proof Read & Final Crit

Today was the final crit! It was great to see all the work people have been doing and how diverse the essay questions are across the course. Unfortunately not all my gifs are completely finished so I didn't put these out, but it was good to get some feedback on everything else.


Apparently my essay didn't need that much tweaking! It's a relief. Sophia mentioned a couple of points that could be explained clearer but apart from that there wasn't much to adjust. 


All the comments were really nice and this makes me feel a bit better! They mentioned that my essay and practical work link very well which is good to know. They also said moving image/ gifs will be a great edition and that make I could continue something along the same lines as this project for 603. Good suggestion! I might do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment