Thursday 18 January 2018

Evaluative Summary

Overall COP3 has been both exciting and stressful. I've enjoyed it more than previous years because I enjoyed the subject I was researching- I've realised how important this is for me to be invested in what I making. I'm also happier with my final outcomes- even if everything didn't go completely to plan. I've pushed myself outside my comfort zone by attempting to make GIFs, and actually, they're not as bad as I was expecting! I do wish I'd had more time to do another two but too much went wrong with the others and trying to get my book printed properly. My time management was slightly better this time round, still could be improved though (to leave more time for fixing mistakes). Something always seems to go wrong around hand-ins but it's not the end of the world! I've learnt a lot about semiotics and simplicity and discovered new processes I can use in my future practice. I also feel as though some of the symbols I've created have been some of my strongest work to date. 

No comments:

Post a Comment