Tuesday 11 October 2016

Possible Themes

This time I want to pick a theme that will continue to interest me throughout the whole year. I struggle a little with motivation when it comes to Context of Practice so I need to make sure I pick a subject that is interesting to learn about and that I will enjoy working on. (Or something that I know I will be able to find out a lot of information on to make things easier for myself):

Possible themes:
  1. Gender in Advertising - stereotypes, representation of men and women in society and how this is reflected in advertising 
  2. Gender in Children's Advertising- same as above but focused on advertisements for aimed at children
  3. Gender in Film/ TV- how men and women are portrayed in the realms of entertainment
  4. Art Therapy- How art is used as a means of psychotherapy 
  5. Semiotics- Signs & symbols/ the idea of art as a means of communication 
  6. Creativity in Children- the importance of imagination and creativity in children 
  7. Children's Literature- the importance of children's literature in this day and age
  8. TV/ Film (Society)- and the impact technology has on society 
  9. TV/ Film (Children)- and the impact technology has on children
  10. Colour Theory- the visual effects of colour 

No comments:

Post a Comment